Monday 20 April 2015

All about meeeeeee!!!

Two book reviews done....so I thought I would take the chance to let all you lovely readers know a bit more about me. 

As you have probably gathered, my name is Claire. I live in Scotland and absolutely love it, although the weather could be a little better....damn you Scotland. I stay with my partner and little girl who is 18 months, which is really scary because it doesn't seem so long ago since she was a teeny weeny baby!!! Is there a pause button?? 

Before I had my little girl I worked full time in an office job (which is all I can really tell you). When I returned to work last September, I chose to cut my hours so I could spend quality time with my little darling daughter. To say I'm blessed is an understatement as not everyone can cut their hours at work to suit them, so every day I sit and think how totally grateful I am to be in this position.

The cut in hours has obviously freed up a lot more time for me, so have taken the opportunity to start up this blog to talk about books, meet new people, and keep this baby brain of mines active :)

My fav genres are young adult, new adult, contemporary, fantasy and anything vampire related!! I cannot get enough of The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead......to say I'm drawing the books out is an understatement because I just don't want them to end. I might shed a tear.......just kiddin'! Harry Potter was my fav series growing up, just to be different from everyone else......not. 

Did I mention my age, I don't think I did. I'm 28 and hitting that pause button as mentioned before as I'm getting too close to 30. You are only as old as you feel.....so they say. 

This pretty sums up me and my life people, but if there is anything you would like to know just ask away :)

Thanks for reading.
Much Love,

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment